Friday, July 6, 2007

The Journey Begins

Well, I just recently graduated from Kansas State University and have spent some time looking back on four of the best years of my life. I learned many things while in college but perhaps some of the best advice I received was to always make the most of the time I've been given. I decided to heed that advice and come this fall I'll be packing my bags and heading to the wonderful country of Indonesia to spend a year of my life. I believe this is a unique opportunity that I hope will open my eyes to the world and change my life forever. I invite you to join me in this adventure. Through my postings and pictures along the way you may experience laughter, tears or anything in between. My hope for you is that you would be as much a part of this as I am!