Monday, October 22, 2007

Goodbyes!


I leave for Indonesia just one week from tonight. I've said a lot of goodbyes lately, and have a lot more to come. I'm starting to realize how hard it is to leave the ones I love the most behind. I feel like I have realized how blessed I am in the relationships that I have...maybe because the time I have left with them is running out. Goodbyes give the perfect opportunity to share the depths of our affections for one another. There are those here that I will certainly miss, but I hope to make the kind of relationships in Indonesia that I have here... the ones that will make it hard to leave there and return home. In the adventure of life goodbyes are a necessity but with goodbyes come hellos.... and I can't wait to say hello to old friends and new future friends in Indonesia. Sampai Jumpa Nanti Indonesia! See you soon Indonesia!


Friends in Colorado!



Being attacked in the woods!