Monday, January 19, 2009

Trip to Colorado!

I just got back from a trip to Colorado with Mike and Caleb (We lived in Indo together)! Whether I'm in Indonesia or the U.S. I love the outdoors! Below are a few shots from our adventures in Colorado. It was a great time of being refreshed and encouraged as we shared many stories and wonderful experiences together from our time in Indonesia. I love these guys and I love the fact that we will always look back on our season of life in Indonesia with great joy!


Not too many of these driving around Indonesia!


We stayed in this cabin for a night.... no running water and we had to use an out house! I love it!


I can see Indonesia from up here!


My boys.... minus Jordan! We miss you man!


This is me pulling myself up to the summit. Man, what a hard climb!