Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Goat, Guns, Fishing & Friends...

Does it get any better than that? Here are a few pics of some of my friends and I enjoying a Sunday afternoon in Peabody, Kansas (middle of no where Kansas--sorry Jim!). This has surely been one of the highlights of the summer. The guys pictured below are my buddies from Saudi Arabia... I enjoy taking friends such as these to new places and to try new things. Many of them had never shot guns or been fishing before. One buddy of mine was ecstatic when he caught a 6 pound catfish! My American friends and I also thought it would be cool to give them "a little taste of home". Goat is a staple food in the Middle East, so we decided to find a live goat and cook it up over a camp fire (it wasn't alive when we cooked it)! We had a blast. Check out the pics!